One of the biggest financial decisions you’ll ever make is getting a mortgage, so it is important that you get it right. Whether you are a first time home buyer, a property landlord or experienced homeowner, the process can be overwhelming. A mortgage advisor can search the market applying their specialist knowledge and experience to recommend the best deal to suit your personal circumstances.
Suttons are a top rated firm based in Sale, South Manchester and provide expert mortgage advice. With over 20 years experience in the industry we have worked with a number of clients in both residential and commercial transactions.
When to see a mortgage advisor
The best time to see a mortgage advisor is at the very beginning of your mortgage journey, regardless of whether it is your first mortgage or if you are looking to re-mortgage. This is because the earlier you speak to an expert advisor, the more time and effort you will save in the long run.
Independent mortgage advisors like Suttons have a wide knowledge of mortgages available from different lenders. Finding the best deals available requires plenty of research and a good understanding of your circumstances which may need to be talked through many times with different lenders.
Risks of not getting mortgage advice
A mortgage broker will recommend an appropriate mortgage to suit your circumstances. If the mortgage later turns out to be unsuitable, you can make a complaint. So, by taking mortgage advice, you automatically have more rights. If you don’t get advice, you could end up:
- With the wrong mortgage for your situation which could end up costly in the long run.
- Applying for a mortgage that doesn’t fit the lenders criteria.
Benefits of using a Suttons mortgage advisor
Suttons IFA believes quality financial advice makes your life easier and better. The professional and approachable team are at hand to make the process of getting a mortgage simpler and less stressful.
- We will complete the necessary financial checks to ensure you are likely to meet the lenders requirement criteria.
- As an independent financial advisor, we can have exclusive deals with lenders that are not otherwise available.
- We can help you complete paperwork making your application process quicker.
- Suttons will help you take all of the costs and other features of the mortgage into account.
- Our advisor’s will only recommend an appropriate mortgage for you and tell you which ones you are likely to be accepted for.
Suttons are committed to providing expert, high quality advice to everyone we work with. To find out more, or to arrange a free, no obligation chat please get in touch on 0161 969 1703 or fill out the contact form.